This literally is the world’s best guacamole…OK maybe in my world it is! But I’m sure if you try it you will agree with me 100%. Every time I host a meeting for Support The Kid this is my go to app. It takes 5 minutes and every single time I get compliments on how refreshing and great it is. The best thing is I usually have all these ingredients in my kitchen.
WARNING any other guacamole will not taste good after trying this one!
2 ripe avocados, deseeded & mashed
1 1/2 plum tomatoes, small dice
1/2 red onion, small dice
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 teaspoon cilantro, minced
1/2 lime juice
To Taste Salt & Pepper
- In medium bowl put avocados in and mash with fork
- Add tomatoes, red onion, garlic, cilantro & lime squeeze. Mix together gently with fork.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with some sort of tortilla chips
CHEF’S TIP & TRICKS
- It’s best to make this right before serving. To store quac spread in an even layer…usually just the top will brown therefore you can scrape off the top and still enjoy green avocados.
- I usually use Trader Joe’s flax seed chips for the perfect compliment.
- You can even eat this in the morning. Just spread on top of whole grain toast for the perfect on the go breakfast.